Spring is almost here and with it comes the perfect opportunity to freshen up your home with some new design trends. Here are six great home improvement trends to try this spring:
- Embrace the great outdoors with outdoor living spaces. Create an outdoor oasis with patio furniture, outdoor kitchen appliances, and an outdoor fireplace for cozy nights. One of the best parts of springtime is enjoying the weather! Gathering friends around a new firepit on a crisp night sounds just about perfect!
- Add a splash of color to your walls by introducing a colorful accent wall. Choose a bold hue that will add a pop of color to your room. Afraid of color? Start small. Find a vivid vase or furniture piece that inspires and add sometouches. As you get more comfortable, pick a wall that can make a statement without overwhelming the room.
- Cut energy costs with spray foam insulation. It’s true; you will see the difference on your utility bills, but also in the way your home no longer has cold and hot spots! Spray foam insulation will even minimize pests and allergens as the heat of summer begins.
- Update lighting fixtures. Bring in new fixtures that will bring a modern touch to your home. Find a delightful antique piece and give your bedroom the royal touch. Task lighting near a couch or armchair gives unexpected warmth to a larger space. Buy something unexpected. It’s up to you!
- Refresh your windows with new curtains and blinds. Update your windows with new fabrics and styles that will brighten up your home. Tired, faded drapes make a space look dated and heavy. Consider something that lets light in, while also adding blackouts that you can close for a good night’s sleep.
- Re-organize your home with new storage solutions. Introduce new storage solutions that will help keep your home clutter free and organized. Those corner cabinets and under-sink spaces: we’re looking at you!
These six trends will help you create a beautiful and inviting space this spring.